The staff includes 1 director (concurrent teacher), 2 group leaders (concurrent teacher), 2 postdoctoral researchers, and 1 technician and administrative assistant.
At present, a total of 18 teachers from the three schools participate in the academic research work of the center.
Center for Environmental Sustainability and Human Health
- Environmental Monitoring and Inspection Group
- Conferences for domestic and foreign technical exchanges
- Cooperate with Southeast Asian countries to cultivate environmental microanalysis talents through training courses
- Conduct technology promotion and industry-academia cooperation with the government and industry
- Provide industry consulting and guidance on emerging pollutant analysis technology
- Provide service on emerging pollutant measurement
- Emerging pollutants and Health Effects Group
- Air quality monitoring and microanalysis technology
- Water regeneration and circular economy
- Big data analysis in environmental monitoring applications
- Exposure risk assessment and health promotion